A good hair care routine will keep your hair nourished, soft, healthy, frizz-free, and strong. If you are extremely confused about what the right hair care routine should be, among plenty of options available in the market? Then landed on the right page. In this blog I’ll mention weekly hair routines for different types of hair:
Weekly Hair Care Routine For Your Hair Type1. Straight Hair
A lot of us think that straight hair is super easy to manage and does not require much attention. However, straight hair gets extremely greasy and needs to be equally taken care of as much as the other hair types.
How To Wash Straight Hair?
- Use a natural, paraben and sulfate-free shampoo that helps you get rid of excess grease and dirt.
- Washing the hair twice a week is recommended unless your scalp is extremely oily due to other reasons.
- Always double cleanse by using shampoo twice on your scalp only.
- Use a conditioner that is formulated with natural ingredients and do not use leave-in conditioners as they can weigh your hair down and make it feel oily and heavy.
- You could even pick a conditioner that contains natural oils. This will keep your hair soft, smooth, and nourished.
- Use homemade hydrating hair masks for extra nourishment once a month.
- Weekly champi sessions will help a lot to maintain the scalp health.
This shampoo contains natural ingredients like vitamin E, lavender oil & argan oil which gently help cleanse the scalp while adding hydration to the hair. This shampoo removes excess oil while hydrating the scalp. It promotes healthy growth and adds volume.
Often straight hair loose volume and looks limp on head. Keeping that in mind, I will suggest you use volumising conditioner by Skivia. This hair conditioner consists of natural ingredients like aloe vera, argan oil & Vitamin E that nourish the hair while adding volume and shine.
2. Wavy Hair
Wavy hair is usually thicker than straight hair, and the texture lies between straight and curly, making it easy to style.
How To Wash Wavy Hair?
- Wavy hair doesn’t need to be washed as often as straight hair, as this hair type is drier compared to straight hair. Wavy hair should be washed once every week.
- A natural, paraben & sulfate free hair products will work for you.
- Look for shampoo & conditioner with hydrating properties or ingredients.
How To Take Care?
- Nourish the hair with a hot oil massage before you wash. It will keep the hair nourished, healthy, and hydrated. You can do this one hour before washing the hair or can keep it overnight depending upon the hair condition.
- Condition the hair with a conditioner that contains natural hydrating properties.
- You can use a leave-in conditioner to scrunch your hair and make those waves look absolutely perfect.
- Use homemade hydrating hair masks for extra nourishment every fortnight.
This shampoo is enriched with natural ingredients like onion oil and reetha that cleanse the scalp while hydrating the hair so that you have stronger, longer, and thicker hair. The added benefits of keratin make your hair soft, frizz-free, and manageable, besides enhancing the texture of your hair.
This conditioner protects your hair from environmental damage and helps to seal moisture in the hair so that you have silky smooth tresses.
This curry patta oil contains an amalgamation of all-natural ingredients that maintain your hair’s natural colour and prevent premature greying of hair. It strengthens your hair from the roots and solves hair problems like hair thinning, breakage, and hair fall as well.
3. Curly Hair:
Curly hair gives your hair life and adds volume to the hair. However, it is a bit hard to maintain because this hair type tends to get dry and frizzy very easily.
How To Wash Curly Hair?
- Wash the hair using a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Wash the hair once a week to prevent it from getting too dry and frizzy.
- Using a natural conditioner on the hair every 2-3 days can help keep it smooth, soft, and nourished.
How To Take Care?
- Conditioning your hair is more important than shampooing it. So make sure to use conditioner every 2-3 days.
- Oiling the hair before washing adds extra shine to the hair.
- Detangle your hair in the shower after applying the conditioner. This is the best way to prevent breakage of the hair.
- Apply leave-in conditioner to keep the frizz away.
- Let your hair air dry, do not use heat to dry your locks it will further dry out your strands.
- Use egg-based homemade hydrating hair masks for extra nourishment once a week. If you don’t like eggs replace them with yoghurt & bananas.
This shampoo treats dry and damaged hair with natural ingredients like macadamia oil, shea butter, and tea tree oil. It helps prevent hair problems by keeping them hydrated, nourished and moisturized.
This conditioner is enriched with natural ingredients like macadamia oil, shea butter, almond, and tea tree oil to make your hair healthy and nourished. It makes your hair manageable by reducing frizz and tangles.
This oil contains an amalgamation of all-natural ingredients that maintain your hair’s natural colour and prevent premature greying of hair. It strengthens your hair from the roots and solves hair problems like hair thinning, breakage, and hair fall as well.
That’s it guys, you have it all! Whatever your hair goals are, you need the best shampoo and conditioner to achieve them. Our Skivia shampoo and conditioner collection will control hair loss and provide the necessary nutrients to your hair. Get your hands on the best shampoo and conditioner from our incredible collection!