Skivia Body Wash
The daily shower has to be refreshing and soothing. Taking shower helps clean your skin and make it glow. But what you use to clean yourself matters. There is an ongoing debate on which is better soap or body wash. Let’s end it here, body wash is way better than soap because of many reasons.
The body wash contains less soap content and more hydrating, nourishing ingredients which make it less abrasive than soap. They have a high amount of natural oils and plant-based butter as key ingredients that nourish skin from within. The body wash is more hygienic than soap.
But your body wash must not contain sulphate, silicone, paraben and other toxins. It should be made with natural ingredients. Skivia body wash range for men & women has all the qualities that you must look for.
Tips To Choose The Right Body Wash
When selecting the right body wash for you, look for ones which are
- Formulated without toxins such as parabens, sulphates, and synthetic fragrances.
- Always buy pH-balanced body wash, it won’t disrupt your skin’s natural pH.
- Look for a body wash which has moisturising and nourishing ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, and essential oils. These ingredients will nourish your skin deeply.
- Ingredients like lemon, neem, aloe vera, tea tree oil, etc. have cleansing properties and remove all kinds of impurities.
Types of Body Wash for Men & Women
Skivia has the best natural body washes free of nasty chemicals. All these body washes are gender-neutral and suitable for every skin type.
- Calming Body Wash
- Energising Body Wash
- Deep Hydrating Body Wash
- Lavender Body Wash
- Moringa Body Wash
- Orange Body Wash
- Lemon Body Wash
- Green Apple Body Wash
- White Musk Body Wash
- British Tea Rose Body Wash
Star Ingredients To Look Into A Body Wash
Always search for moisturising and hydrating ingredients such
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Aloe Vera
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa butter
- Coconut oil
- Turmeric oil
- Neem extracts
- Fruit extracts
- Essential oils
How to Use Body Wash?
It’s crucial to use a body wash the correct way to get the most out of it. Let’s see how you can do that:
- Use the right amount of body wash, not too much, not too less. A dime size is enough for your whole body.
- Don’t use hot water in the shower. It might feel soothing to you but it makes your skin dry and you end up blaming the body wash. Swap the hot water for lukewarm showers to help your skin retain moisture.
- Don’t be too harsh on yourself with a loofah and towel. Rubbing too harsh irritates your skin.
- Change your towel every alternate day.
- Complete your shower with a hydrating lotion irrespective of the season. During winter for an extra layer of protection use body oils too. Try a wet skin moisturizer to instantly lock in moisture without a heavy, sticky feel.
Body washes that are made with natural ingredients are always great on the skin. Skivia body washes are safe to use as they are completely made with natural ingredients. Depending on your skin type you can choose a body wash. Pamper your skin with Skivia body washes for a refreshing and soul-soothing bath.
Q1. Can I use body wash daily?
A1. Yes, just like soap, you can use a body wash daily in your shower.
Q2. Is soap better or body wash?
A2. Body wash is way better than soap for many reasons. First, body wash is less abrasive than soap. Second, it has more moisturising ingredients than soap. A body wash is more hygienic than soap. Last but not least, quantity control is completely in your hand.
Q3. What is the purpose of body wash?
A3. The purpose of body wash is to make your skin clean and feel refreshed while not stripping off natural oils from your body.
Q4. Which brand of body wash is best?
A4. It would be wrong if we name a brand because it’s very subjective and your skin type. You need to find your best body wash brand. But the brand which is selling body washes made with natural ingredients without any nasty chemicals is the one you should look for. Skivia is one such brand.
Q5. Which body wash fragrance lasts the longest?
A5. Well, the answer is you have to try. To be honest, you should never look for fragrance in any body care products.
If anybody cares or a skin care product has any fragrance it should come from only natural essential oil not synthetic. That’s why it’s always mild and sometimes the smell changes over time.
On the other hand, products with sharp fragrances are loaded with synthetic fragrances and might harm your skin as well.