Shop Best Natural Face Creams According To Your Skin Type
A face cream has lots of benefits from helping to reduce wrinkles, age spots and other fine lines to acne, from acting as a protective barrier for your skin to blocking harmful sun rays. Using face moisturizer is very important because it keeps moisture and elasticity in check. But the real trick to getting all these results is to choose a face cream wisely. In addition to that, it should not have any toxins that can make your concern even worse.
Skivia has a range of face creams that are based on natural ingredients and free of nasty chemicals. These creams are gender neutral, anyone can apply them. The range includes a day cream, night cream and sport correction creams. All these products are gentle on the skin yet very effective in getting desired results.
10 Benefits of Using A Face Cream
The benefits of using and applying face moisturizer are:
- Protects the skin from pollution, sun, cold breeze and other environmental damages.
- Nourishes skin from within and improves skin health
- Deeply moisturizes the skin
- Fights with signs of ageing to make it look youthful
- Improves the texture and tone of the skin
- Prevents the skin from dehydration
- Works as a day treatment.
- Creates a base for makeup application
- Prevents dryness and cracking
- Keeps the skin soft, smooth and supple
Guide To Choose Right Face Cream According To Skin Type & Concern
Only the right face creams will help you get the desired outcomes. To choose the right one you must know the following things:
- Your skin type.
- Your skin concerns such as acne, ageing, pigmentation, dryness or dullness.
- Nutrient deficiencies.
- The right ingredients that address your skin concerns: such as niacinamide & salicylic acid help fight acne. Or neem & lemon does the same. Similarly, there are lots of ingredients which serve different purposes, you need to know only those which you need.
Once you know all the above-mentioned things you will be able to pick your face moisturizer confidently.
Type Of Face Creams Available On Skivia
Day Cream - Skivia has day cream with SPF 30. These days cream is formulated with natural ingredients and free of nasty chemicals such as paraben, sulphate, silicone & toxins. This cream is gentle yet effective on the skin.
Night Cream - Skivia night cream nourishes the skin from within and aids in brightness. Moreover, it works on improving skin texture by fighting the root causes such as ageing, lack of nutrients, inflammation and bacteria.
Spot Correction Creams - Skivia spot correction creams are loaded with natural goodness. These creams fight hyperpigmentation to lighten the appearance of scars & blemishes.
These day cream and night creams are one of the best moisturizers for dry skin.
How To Use A Face Cream for Effective Results?
Be it day or night cream, face cream should be applied in a particular to get the most out of it.
- Step-1 Cleansing - Clean your face with a face wash or a cleanser.
- Step-2 Toning - Maintain the pH balance of your skin by applying a face toner. In addition, it will hydrate your skin.
- Step-3 Nourishing - Serum has a powerful boost of effective ingredients which improve your skin’s health.
- Step-4 Moisturizing - In this step, use a day cream in the morning and night cream at night.
- Step-5 Sun Protection - In day time use a sunscreen of a broad spectrum to protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays of the sun. At night, you can apply an eye cream instead of sunscreen.
A daily moisturizer is necessary to maintain your skin's moisture barrier and to prevent environmental damage to your skin. Make sure this moisturizer has all those things that you need, such as the Skivia face cream range made for specific concerns. Explore the range to make your skin more youthful and radiant!
Q1. Is it good to use face cream daily?
A1. Yes, a face cream contains lots of essential nutrients that act as food for your skin. Without food, your skin lacks shine and looks old. That’s why you should feed your face daily through a face cream.
Q2. When should we apply face cream?
A2. Face cream should be applied twice in the morning and at night. However different creams should be used. In the morning a day cream is recommended and at night a night cream should be applied.
Q3. Which cream is best for daily use?
A3. The face cream is according to your skin type and is free of any toxins. Most people like to use face moisturizer with natural ingredients. Apart from natural goodness, many people look for SPF too. Such creams for the face are gaining lots of popularity lately, as they provide double protection.
Q4. Does moisturizer make skin glow?
A4. When skin is well hydrated, it glows from the inside. Since a moisturizer locks the hydration into the skin, it makes your skin glow.
Q5. Do I need both serum and moisturizer?
A5. Yes, both have different purposes to serve. Face serum contains tons of essential nutrients. It protects, hydrates, nourishes and heals the skin from within. A moisturizer has all such benefits but in a lesser amount. One of the main functions of moisturizer is to seal the hydration throughout the day. So, moisturizer reinforces the skin’s barrier by locking natural hydration inside.